To enjoy Garry’s Mod thoroughly, one can begin it by immediately heading over to the basic Options. Another way to enjoy it is to decide what and how you’re going to play. There are a plethora of game modes available in this game to choose from, comprising, but not limited to, following:
- TTT or Trouble in Terrorist Town (A famous game mode for detective)
- Prop Hunt (Hide/seek by becoming an object while people try to find you)
- Traditional Sandbox (this mode is exclusively for builders because it helps within Building new things, building and much more)
- Basic Team match (A generic take on contemporary first-person-shooters)
- Gmod Racer (Recommended for use with “SCARS EXTRA” and “SCARS SLIM” Add-ons)
- Role-play (“R-p”) (When you could act like somebody you aren’t in a virtual world)
- Another way to enjoy this Gmod Game is to look up a “Let’s Play Garry’s Mod” on YouTube. These can easily trigger ideas and then elaborate on how Garry’s Mod can become fun in numerous game modes.
Spawning: In Gmod Game, you can spawn props and other stuff you have downloaded. To bring up the Tool/Spawn menu, press and hold the key labeled as “Q” on your keyboard. While holding Q, you can also choose a prop from the list on the left or right, either by browsing or by using Tabs to pick what kind of prop you’re looking for. To spawn it, only click it. You’ll hear a noise if it spawned. Release “Q” and you’ll see the prop wherever you’re looking, so ensure you look at the land when you spawn one, or it’ll be at the other side of a map, or falling from the sky.
Use of a tool gun: Tool gun allows you to do diverse things with a ragdoll, entity, prop, vehicle, and so on. First, hold “Q” on the keyboard to bring up the Tool/Spawn menu. On the right side, you’ll see a list of tools and different types of it. To pick a tool, click on it with help of a mouse, and you’ll automatically switch to the tool gun, with the chosen tool applied to it. Also whenever you click a tool, the menu of that tool will pop up on the far right side. You can then that menu without opening “Q” menu that blocks the view, by pressing “C this time to open the Context menu.